Welcome to ACSP NSW - Association of Catholic School Principals in NSW Inc
“I am delighted to be working with NSW educational leaders in May 2021. I will be asking and engaging with you around the following questions. What were our schools like before the pandemic in learning, achievement and testing? How well and how much were students truly engaged with their learning before the pandemic? And how effective were we at addressing equity and social mobility before the pandemic? Then what did we learn during the pandemic that could help us address what to continue, start and stop as we move into the future so we can think differently about how to transform learning, assessment and achievement; how to bring about greater equity and mobility for the children of all our essential workers, and how to fully engage all of our students all of the time, whether in-school or online. Join me and other speakers for this leadership event May 26-28.”
Working in partnership we will:
- Encourage members to articulate the vision of Catholic Education.
- Influence on Education Policy Makers.
- Work with other education bodies to challenge and respond to education issues.
- Provide professional development opportunities.
- Communicate/interact with ACSP members.
- Create links with education bodies.